Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Progressing nicely...

I was happy for a great meeting with my surgeon... had a great sense of humor and we were laughing through the stich pulling... ok I wasn't at one point! He said its progressing nicely, gave me better pain management tools and some sage advice. 


We found out we had not been wrapping the leg correctly and I was likely taking the wrong kind of pain meds.


All in all I am encouraged. My mom made it through her surgery as well fine.  I am glad for that!


As far as work, spent yesterday working out the details for all the comings and goings of teams and groups for our upcoming conference and mission team etc.  Incredible amount of details managing who is coming and going and when and where they stay, transport... I should have minored in tourism and travel management!


Its going to be full... and it starts Friday whether I am ready or not!



No comments: