Monday, July 2, 2012

HAPPY CANADA DAY 2012!

It has been a while since we posted and for that I am sorry!  We just finished a week of holidays as a family together and now I am heading to Santiago de Chile for Baptist World Alliance meetings for our FINAL planning meeting for the BWA World Youth Conference!  We have several things to cover as the conference is just one year out!  Rebecca Alward (CBM Bolivia) also will be there and has presented Horizons on my behalf to the gathering of the JUBLA (Baptist Youth Leaders of South America) and there is interest in the program I am hearing!  I am looking forward to hearing what is going on with that!  Deann and the boys flew to the Maritimes to visit with her mom and sister and her family (flew in from BC).  Canada Day for me was spent largely with Brian and Sharlene Craig (thanks for rescuing me folks!).  So far all is going according to plan... its been only a month for me being in Canada but feels a lot longer :)


No comments: