Monday, September 3, 2007

I hate jet lag....

You know no which way you cut it... jet lag is just... well... annoying... we are all on different schedules... I woke up at 1:30 am... Zachary up at 3:00am and Matthew slept in till 10am and Deann could not sleep at all until 4am. has a nasty head cold... sigh... needless to say the first day of school for Zachary had its challenges... but he really loves his teacher Miss Kelly and walked into class on his own steam and really had a great day... we are very pleased... Arriving home had its challenges... nothing bad but just a challenge... the internet router had burned out... the TV sattelite was down, the dryer broken and the lawn mower broken, the shower was broken, the person that had our car keys could not get them to us until the day after we landed so we lived off of KD in the cupboard and I finally got some staples last night, etc etc... so have spent the day running to building supply center, being Mr. Fix It... so far, shower fixed, router fixed, TV fixed (oh how I hate climbing the roof), to be done, Lawn mower, dryer and sundry other errands (like buying food!)

Oh its great to be home! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff & Deann
Glad you are safely home, sorry about the repairs but at least you have the skills to fix them, I am afraid John and I would be calling for help.
Well keep praying that everything gets fixed and that you recover from jet lag.
Did the photos of Zack get to you? I can resend them if you want.
God Bless Jane & John