Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sigh....

After waiting the obligaory 30 days for my laptop to be returned for a video driver replacement I get it back with a new hard drive minus all my old data!!!!!!!!!!!! And NO, I did not have a back up it was only 4 months old! I had transfered all my data from my old dying computer prior... I am starting to think that a quill pen and paper is much more reliable!!!!! Oh yes and they reinstalled Windows in Czech over my English one.... are we having fun yet? Other than that this is the day that the Lord has made and its sunny and the leaves are beautiful this time of year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a Mac my dear.

Jeff Carter said...

thanks Mom... not all of us have the cash to buy a Mac they are EXPENSIVE!

Anonymous said...

ok ok touche,hugs for all and goober...is there such a thing as pampers for puppies?? Chuckle.