Friday, April 25, 2008

A Moving We Will Go....


Well countdown is T minus 24 hours and we will be in our new house. We just got back from the hospital and seeing a pediatric neurologist and she says that she could not determine anything wrong with him but maybe that he is developing a "tic" and so we have to watch him but just not obsess about it. He was rolling his eyes to the sides to see and other alarming sort of movements. While we know his history is really sketchy from his birth mom's life style. God is good and we are relieved. I am proud of my Czech getting better so that I can at least ask questions and fortunately we have had some good English speaking doctors. Our new place is not slated to have a phone line till 2009! So we may not have internet but I have it at the office so can update the blog during the week! Thanks for the prayers all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We will keep you all in prayer.
Have a nice move.
Jane