I am here in Germany this weekend at the BUJU 2010 at the invitation of the German Baptist Youth Department to attend their youth conference that they hold every two years. It has been incredible to be here in a large camping site surrounded by 1300+ youth from across the length and breadth of Germany. Vasko is with me as well and we are enjoying the kind hospitality of our friends in the BUJU! Yesterday our builders in the house decided that yesterday was the day to install the floors in the whole downstairs all at once rather than one room at a time. Rather than lose the opportunity we started tearing apart and moving the rooms around to accommodate the floor layers. Deann and I were crack filling and painting around them and to say the least when I left at 6am this morning it was only half done and Deann has the lion's share left to handle. Pray for her and strength as I get home Sunday to help put whatever needs to be put back together after my weekend away. Pray also that this conference will be a challenge to youth across Germany.Friday, June 4, 2010
German BUJU 2010
I am here in Germany this weekend at the BUJU 2010 at the invitation of the German Baptist Youth Department to attend their youth conference that they hold every two years. It has been incredible to be here in a large camping site surrounded by 1300+ youth from across the length and breadth of Germany. Vasko is with me as well and we are enjoying the kind hospitality of our friends in the BUJU! Yesterday our builders in the house decided that yesterday was the day to install the floors in the whole downstairs all at once rather than one room at a time. Rather than lose the opportunity we started tearing apart and moving the rooms around to accommodate the floor layers. Deann and I were crack filling and painting around them and to say the least when I left at 6am this morning it was only half done and Deann has the lion's share left to handle. Pray for her and strength as I get home Sunday to help put whatever needs to be put back together after my weekend away. Pray also that this conference will be a challenge to youth across Germany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Deann
Sounds like you are rebuilding a house while living in it. Can't be fun.
Take care of yourself and stay well.
Praying for you
love Jane
Post a Comment