Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just another day...

Readings some fascinating (deep) stuff on positive faith development and spirituality of youth in preparation for something in two weeks.  Good book but heavy slogging...  Its hard to carve out time of "peace" to reflect and read... its something I honestly don't get a lot of time to do.  Deann had physiotherapy on her hands today... the numbness we have learned this week could be permanent as the condition is what the doctor called "extreme".  We are praying that when the specialist surgeon meets with Deann in a couple fo weeks that we can get a better prognosis of possible cure or relief from the uncomfortable numbness in both her hands.  

Life going normally otherwise and the boys continue to grow and blossom before our eyes...  not without stretching moments as ever family has but we are grateful and glad for our beautiful boys.   School photos got done this week so will post them soon...  

Yesterday Zachary walked up to me and was looking me square in the eye and I had a heart palpitation!  He then said to me, don't panic dad I am wearing my shoes (I was in sock feet).... small consolation that he is a mere inch in shorter than me!  

No comments: