Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Grounded...sorry Jordan

The day after the ExCo left Prague I came down with some bug that had me pretty ill for tyree days then I experienced what we know think was a kidney or gall stone wandering through my system. Wandering sounds so innocent but it was more like raking its way through but I'll spare the details. After getting through that I decided to see my GP on Monday who happens to be a nephrologist. He examined me and hustled me off by ambulance to the hospital for examinations against complications. Today I had to go back for more tests to find out the same ambiguity that it was "likely" a stone... However now there is concern that my kidneys are enlarged so back next week for a CT scan to learn more. To top it off I was scheduled to fly to Jordan Thursday but the doctor said "no way". The EBF Executive will be meeting in Jordan to meet with local leaders and I was hoping to reacquaint with the main youth leader who came to an event we held years ago. Horizons was on the table too. So pray for the committee and for a future opportunity. Pray for healing and patience!

3 comments:

Bev said...

Praying for you Jeff. Take time to heal as well.
Bevb

Anonymous said...

You aare in our prayers here at chelsea church. so sorry to hear of your problems, but pray that you will find out soon and that is won't be serious. I was so hapy to hear that you will be at our church this summer......promise no surprises this time! Take care and keep in touch. Love to all Gen Bond

Joan said...

Hope you are feeling better by now, Jeff-- and that they got to the bottom of the problem. God Bless and Love to all, Joan